"ROAD TO HAPPINESS"

"ROAD TO HAPPINESS"
Dedicated to Wendy who helped to inspire my picking up the brushes again.

Monday, April 13, 2015

"TOMMY'S OASIS"

                                                              "TOMMY'S OASIS"
                                                         30X24 Acrylic on Canvas
                                          This is my very first abstract.  Similiar in style and
                                          detail of Jean-Claude Picot, an artist that I admire and
                                          own an original of his.  My girlfriend asked me to do
                                          a painting like his. So here it is, and dedicated to her
                                          brother musician artist Tommy.  You can see the guitar
                                          in the left corner by the house.  Loved doing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment